Exercise makes your heart stronger!
Put exercise on your daily calendar,
- Pump for blood with each heartbeat
- Deliver more oxygen to your body
- Your body functions more efficiently
- Lower blood pressure
- Reduce risk of heart disease
- Reduce levels of LDL “bad cholesterol”
- Don’t clog your arteries
- Clogged arteries can cause a heart attack
- Increase levels of HDL “good cholesterol”
- Clear those fatty deposits out of your arteries
- Increase weight loss
- Burn calories
- Aerobic Exercise
- Have fun!!
- Take the stairs. Forget the elevator
- Take a walk at lunch or during a break
- Live close? Walk to work
- Drive to work? Park at the end of the parking lot
- Pick up the pace. Walk faster!
- Chores at home? Get them done in record time!
Remember, it’s all about your heart!