Did You Know?
Heart Disease is the #1 Killer of Women in this country today.
- More than 1 woman dies every minute
- More than 68 women die every hour
- 11,538 women die every week
- Nearly 50,000 women die every month
- Approximately 600,000 women die every year
- While we are talking, another 20-30 women will have died from a condition that could be prevented
- Your heart beats more than 100,000 times a day
- Your heart pumps blood through over 60 miles of arteries, veins and capillaries
- Exercise really does make a difference
- A healthy diet makes your heart happy!
- You should know the symptoms of a heart attack.